Thursday, June 19, 2008

What this website is and isn't

To those interested in the Fuchida Film Project,

This website (blog) is designed for people who are interested in:
  • Investing in this venture
  • Participating in this venture on the production or acting side
  • Simply following the progress of this film
I will not be posting many personal entries like a diary, but rather use this more as a website and home page for those with interest in the film project. I am new at this so it will take some time for me to get it fully up and running, but it should do for the time being.

If you are interested in the production or acting side of this project, please do not contact me at this time but check this blog regularly. When we go into development is the time to contact me.

Thanks very much,
Martin Bennett

No comments: